Saturday 19 February 2011

Background Color


Today I want to choose the background color of my New Logo, something that appeals and strikes well with my business.

A little bit about my business
I really want my new logo to contrast and share similar product aesthetics with the style and nature of my business. I hold the ultimate responsibilities to decorate and stage wedding venues. This may include lighting, staging thrones and ornaments such as roman pillars and choosing the right color backdrops.
I have worked with many different color schemes, but not a specific color scheme that everyone likes or agrees with, which is why I wanted to apply many colors in my logo or apply one simple color that more or less goes with every color.

Before I get into the graphics and fonts, I thought I’d choose the simpler task to get the ideal background color so it can contrast and outline the foreground colors.

The color, which I have researched into and found goes with any color would be black, as the color black can symbolize elegance, sophistication and seriousness which are the key conventions of what I am trying to represent my business as. This way I am attracting and targeting both women and men consumers as my business can really appeal to anyone.

REFERENCE: (Color Black)
About.com (Guide since 1997)

No comments:

Post a Comment