Monday 14 February 2011

My New Logo


I consider myself to be very literate in Adobe Photoshop and enjoy creating new designs for posters, leaflets and newspaper advertisements.

For inspiration and mainly ideas I like to spend a lengthy time looking at various designs and saving huge image file amounts on to my computer so I can obtain different ideas from different images and introduce a new concept by cropping them together. This is the basic principle I use in order to make the perfect company logos and advertisements.

I am thinking about making a new logo for my business, one that may appeal to many audiences and consumers, but this time instead of creating a new graphic image from different design combinations, I want to apply some relevant visual theory such as Pictorial Space, and many other useful techniques to allow more creative thinking when making graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment