Tuesday 29 March 2011

Colours/Colors

Now that I have the basic form of my logo, I want to liven up the entire graphic with some colours.

John Berger Quotes “Is boredom anything less than the sense of one's faculties slowly dying?.”

I want to apply a decent amount of colour to my logo and make sure it does appeal to as many consumers as possible and make sure it doesn't give the wrong idea of being boring by only using black and white. I want to apply different colours/colour and make my logo much more interesting and as lively as possible.

To: Those who follow my blogs (Family & Friends), why don't you leave some comments to express your views or why not tell me which colour you prefer as you do meet the target audience requirements.

I will take all feedback into account and tell everyone what I will do in my next post.

Get them ideas coming in!


No comments:

Post a Comment