Monday 11 April 2011

Additional Graphics

My New Logo looks excellent and different but still a little too plain and simple which is why I have decided to attach alongside the stages some elegant graphics that might best suit the stages part.


I have trialled, tested and corrected many errors and found the perfect graphic that will fit best with the logo, here it is:




Here is the result, by adding a few graphics alongside the logo I have still maintained the elegance of my business but now feel as though the graphics might need a hint of colour to give it a bit more meaning and enthusiasm. This will hopefully encourage the appeal of my business.

1 comment:

  1. You should try the "less is more" approach to graphic design. You desperately need to do some research. See my earlier comments.

    ReplyDelete