Monday 11 April 2011

Joiner Photography (2)

Here are a few Joiner Photographs I attempted and got really into, they aren't very good but is a very interesting way of playing with graphics and art which may spark an interesting and creative idea for future.






Joiner Photographs can be very hard to demonstrate and can even rearrange how you originally want the viewer to understand the picture. I thought it would be quite cool and unique to include something along the lines of Joiner in my logo like affecting the word "Stages" in my logo but joiner is a hobby of mine that probably won't mix best with the theme or standards of my business and sometimes you need things to be straight forward and easy understanding for the viewer to easily understand the subject to communicate effectively.

1 comment:

  1. The second from top is the most effective as it records movement and suggests the passage of time. Keep experimenting along these lines.

    ReplyDelete