Monday 11 April 2011

Improvement/Short Evaluation

Now that I finally managed to finish my final product I thought I would evaluate it and take out some weaknesses and raise strengths about my new logo.


It took a bit of time, and theory but I truly believe I have managed to do an excellent job with my personal logo.
The only weakness I probably took note of was that I might have a slight issue when placing the logo underneath a light colour or even white as it may not appeal as much, even though I kind of started inverting the logo, and it doesn't seem very promising:



I guess the only time I might be facing problems is when I place my logo onto headed paper or invoices, but then thought how easy and simple it would be to just instead to keep the logo inside the black box and 
background after all that is part of the logo.


The strengths my logo shares would probably be of how I have used the composition in order to see the logo through an interesting perspective by the placement of graphics, the use of graphics and fonts and the different vibrant colours that were used to create the logo:



1 comment: